Some B&W for you

FootNoteFootNote Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 18, 2007 in People
And its film too!

Ah anyhow i am new to these boards, So i just wanted to say hi and show you a few of my photos.

Now i have some more that i would like to show but im not to sure if bondage (no nudity) is permited on the forums. Hope to hear what people think and some advice!

p545239306-4.jpg

p731728630-4.jpg

p811340369-4.jpg

p907001136-4.jpg

Comments

• ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2007
    Welcome to d!! I like compositions on your shots, however, they are way too dark for my taste with a lot of grain. Looks like you were shooting hand-held with the lowest shutter and highest iso. Im I right?
    #2 shot, i'm wondering what is that on her dress to the right? ne_nau.gif

All that said, glad to have you here, and hope to see some more of your shots! :D
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • FootNoteFootNote Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 18, 2007
    ShepsMom wrote:
    Welcome to d!! I like compositions on your shots, however, they are way too dark for my taste with a lot of grain. Looks like you were shooting hand-held with the lowest shutter and highest iso. Im I right?
    #2 shot, i'm wondering what is that on her dress to the right? ne_nau.gif

All that said, glad to have you here, and hope to see some more of your shots! :D

Hi there!

Thanks for the reply and although i do like my images to be mostly dark this was a bit darker then i wanted. The film was exposed right but i left it in the car and it had heat damage so i had to do some heafty photo shopping to get rid of the evidence.

All these shots where on a tripod with iso 400 film ranging from 15th of a second and one second.

The second shot was one second long with the wind blowing. i am thinking you are looking at the motion blur in the dress?