Options

Request a Wedding forum

thegridrunnerthegridrunner Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
edited October 31, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
I was over iin fred miranda's site and I noticed they have a great wedding fourm to compare photos and techniques. It would be great if such a forum existed here.

Comments

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2007
    thumb.gif

Thanks for letting us know. It's always a balance between keeping it simple and having enough detail in the forums to serve everyone's needs.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    QuitaritaQuitarita Registered Users Posts: 126 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2007
    i'll 2nd that!
    i was just doing a search on dgrin for that very same thing.

pretty please? :)
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2007
    Start here:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=60134&highlight=proposal

And post away in the people forum, if we can get traction with enough wedding shooters, we'll surely make one.
  • Options
    QuitaritaQuitarita Registered Users Posts: 126 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2007
    will do!
    Andy wrote:
    Start here:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=60134&highlight=proposal

And post away in the people forum, if we can get traction with enough wedding shooters, we'll surely make one.

Hi there Andy and everyone!

I'm back on dgrin and taking photographs. I've been MIA this past year having a baby. Her name is Gemma. I was pretty wiped out during the pregnancy so I put photography and most things on hold. But now the baby is out (6 weeks old) and my energy is back. So hello again and see ya soon!

Missed you guys!

xoxo,
    ~r
  • Options
    kp-pixkp-pix Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2007
    Well, I found this thread whilst looking for a place to ask my question. I don't know if anyone will answer, I hope they do, but if they don't, perhaps a wedding forum would be good for that.

I seriously have not denim coloured jeans on as I head into this weekend on technical alone rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    kp-pixkp-pix Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2007
    Heaps of answers!! Awesome tips and great support! thumb.gif and I never would have thought about bird photographers, but it makes sense! clap.gif

all very good!