Options

SOLD: Lowepro Slingshot 200AW Bag

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited September 7, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Subject of much positive review here, I have a Slingshot 200AW for sale, new, still with all tags, etc.

I was getting ready for a trip, and with no local shop, I ordered two bags - so I am selling this one.

I paid $89.99 plus shipping. I will sell for $79.00 shipping included. Paypal only, domestic USA only.
(I'll even ship it in the box it came in!)

I have sold several items here - all with happy buyers! Please PM me here if interested.

Z

185485345-L.jpg

185485454-L.jpg

185484525-L.jpg

185484768-L.jpg

185485100-L.jpg

Absolutely unused and new.

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 26, 2007
    Bump - lowered price.......

Z
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • Options
    edited September 4, 2007
    SOLD!!

DrIT: Whe you get out of bed, about the time we are all having dinner, pls mark as sold!

Z
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 4, 2007
    Zanotti wrote:
    SOLD!!

DrIT: Whe you get out of bed, about the time we are all having dinner, pls mark as sold!

Z
    lol3.gif done
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    ob_3ob_3 Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited September 7, 2007
    Thanks !!
    George

I just received it an hour or so ago and i absolutely love it. It came exactly as stated, tags still on it and not a blemish to be seen.

Thanks for a seemless transaction, so far I am 2 for 2 on this board with purchasing. I highly reccomend dealing with Zanotti in the future

regards

tom
    -say cheese !

Nikon d200w/ grip, 18-70 Nikkor , 85mm 1.8 , 50mm 1.8, tokina 12-24
    Nikon n80 w/grip, 28-200 Tamron
    Fuji z6900
    old school Olympus OMG-1
    Sony DSC-H3 point and shoot