Options

Out and about - IR

CavalierPhotoCavalierPhoto Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
edited August 20, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
I'm sure we all have those moments where we see something photogenic but at an inopportune time (driving, no trespassing signs :wink , etc.).

Since the weather was cooperating in my area yesterday I thought I'd challenge myself to gather the shots I keep contemplating as I drive by some of my spots.

Here's some of the results (taken in the Purcellville and Leesburg areas of Northern VA), enjoy:

185520261-M.jpg

185575742-M.jpg

Everything about this house was crooked in someway, so my apologies ahead of time if the image doesn't quite look straight
185519511-M.jpg

185519051-M.jpg

185519179-M.jpg

185519817-M.jpg

185518945-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2007
    Howdy Chris,

I know what you mean about seeing things and just not having time.

I really like that second shot, looks like that place has a lot of potential, also the old crooked house.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2007
    I'm sure we all have those moments where we see something photogenic but at an inopportune time (driving, no trespassing signs mwink.gif , etc.).

Since the weather was cooperating in my area yesterday I thought I'd challenge myself to gather the shots I keep contemplating as I drive by some of my spots.

Here's some of the results (taken in the Purcellville and Leesburg areas of Northern VA), enjoy:

Everything about this house was crooked in someway, so my apologies ahead of time if the image doesn't quite look straight

Nice series you've posted there, you should post larger sized images, they are better to view and see more detail :D

My favourite out of the series is Image #3

Thanks for sharing........ Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2007
    clap.gif lovely shots looks like part of heaven clap.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    CavalierPhotoCavalierPhoto Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Nice series you've posted there, you should post larger sized images, they are better to view and see more detail :D

My favourite out of the series is Image #3

Thanks for sharing........ Skippy :D

Thanks Skippy,

Post revised with larger sizes. #3 really was a very crooked house. I couldn't find a straight line anywhere.
  • Options
    polartownjunkiepolartownjunkie Registered Users Posts: 182 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2007
    i like the whales, waving their fins
    since the origin of matter is matter
    shiny new thoughts are recycled clatter

down to my cell phone shooter,
    anyone have a decent early SD card digtal for grabs?

a doomed love