Day Late And A Dollar Short

Xia_KeXia_Ke Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited August 21, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Had today off and had perfect weather. Finally just about over this damn bug I've had for the past week. Hopped in the car and went and shot some of the places I had planned for last week. Low and behold I wind up with one of the shots I had planned for the SF. Actually more accurately, it finally came out the way I wanted. Oh well, guess it just wasn't meant to be. Anyway, here's the shot...

bwcemetary.jpg
Aaron Lehoux

My Gallery

"Challenge yourself! You will have days of discouragement and days of success, but the only way to fail, is to quit!" - Emily (Greensquared)

Comments

• TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2007
    That looks really cool....! That Cross really stands out....the path in the middle almost makes ME feel...like it is "Great Divide" between good and evil...lol
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2007
    when symmetry is cool, it's really cool!

I agree with Donna, that crack down the middle of the street, kinda gives me the creeps.

in a good way.

I am so sorry to hear you were sick, I had a nasty bug myself a few weeks ago, it really does take it out of ya. Hope you're on the mend!
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Xia_KeXia_Ke Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited August 21, 2007
    Thanks guys. Yes, I'm on the mend. It's just about run it's course other than still going through a box of tissues a day. Looking back now I'm pissed that I didn't make myself get out of bed but, you know how it is at the time. I dunno, not sure this one would have faired any better but, would have been nice to have a shot that I was happy with you know? Oh well, I will... ::cough, cough::... see you next SF :D (knock on wood)
    Aaron Lehoux

My Gallery

"Challenge yourself! You will have days of discouragement and days of success, but the only way to fail, is to quit!" - Emily (Greensquared)
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2007
    Aaron, glad to hear that you feeling better. There should be a law against getting sick in the summer time. :D As for the photo, it is great - definitely more on par with your talent. It really pulls at the emotions.
  • Xia_KeXia_Ke Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited August 21, 2007
    Thank you for the kind words Travis. Much appreciated thumb.gif
    Aaron Lehoux

My Gallery