Tethered a no show?

FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
edited August 21, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
A friend of mine was checking out the finalists and could not see Tethered in either the finalist thread or the entry thread on either his laptop or his desktop. This problem should definitely be resolved ASAP if at all possible.

Virginia

Email

Comments

• StrikeslipStrikeslip Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2007
    Apparently, Paul removed the photo inadvertently... Oops! Tethered is still available in the popular-voting thread. Shay has PM'd him.
    11doh.gif
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 21, 2007
    Everything should be fixed. I had put our very own copy of the photo in the LPS galleries (as I do with all finalists) before the disappearing act began. I've updated the link in the voting thread to reflect this, to avoid future confusion. All's well. nod.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• PaulThomasMcKeePaulThomasMcKee Registered Users Posts: 429 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2007
    It was due to my ineptitude. I was messing around in my galleries this morning and inadvertantly did something (still not sure exactly what) to break the link rolleyes1.gif . Anyway, Shay, and others, came to the rescue clap.gif -THANKS.
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Everything should be fixed. I had put our very own copy of the photo in the LPS galleries (as I do with all finalists) before the disappearing act began. I've updated the link in the voting thread to reflect this, to avoid future confusion. All's well. nod.gif