Options

Smugmug color printing

OC ZOOMOC ZOOM Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited August 26, 2007 in Finishing School
I think I might try having Smugmug print some of my images to see the quality of their work. I will print to 8x12. Anyone have experience with their print quality?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2007
    OC ZOOM wrote:
    I think I might try having Smugmug print some of my images to see the quality of their work. I will print to 8x12. Anyone have experience with their print quality?

Give us a try thumb.gif

Lots of satisfied happy thrilled customers :D

Some postings on Dgrin:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=456689#post456689

Send me a gallery link before you order, and I'll give you any advice that I can... http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal send email to our help desk ATTN: Andy
  • Options
    claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2007
    OC ZOOM wrote:

Yep, it's excellent! thumb.gif
  • Options
    k2butterk2butter Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2007
    I have not ever been disapointed with the quality I get when I order prints from smugmug, I order family shots monthly.
  • Options
    OffTopicOffTopic Registered Users Posts: 521 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2007
    As another nOOb (to smugmug), I recently had a large client order sent directly to me because they were ordering several large photos, including a 16 x 24 and I wanted to see for myself before giving them to my client. All I can say is thumb.gif , and my client was ecstatic. After seeing the large one she wanted to know if she could order more. clap.gif :ivar

Go for it, I think you'll be very happy.

Lori