large prints and 30x40 minimum resolution

KyleCKyleC Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited August 22, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I meet minimum resolution and some large prints are still being blocked from my files. I have a print delay so I will be uploading the full resolution files before printing.

The only prints I am blocked from now are the 30x40 canvas. My files are 1335px x 2000px, the resolution guide says that is plenty for 30x40. Why is it still blocked then?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2007
    KyleC wrote:
    I meet minimum resolution and some large prints are still being blocked from my files. I have a print delay so I will be uploading the full resolution files before printing.

The only prints I am blocked from now are the 30x40 canvas. My files are 1335px x 2000px, the resolution guide says that is plenty for 30x40. Why is it still blocked then?
    Hi, can we have a link to the photo in-gallery so we can check it out for you? Thanks!

wave.gif welcome to Dgrin!
  • BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited August 22, 2007
    KyleC wrote:

Hi Kyle,

Hmmm.... Good question. I checked the resolution minimums we have on canvas and it was set to 1400x1800 but 1200x1800 for 30x40s. Sorry about that. I fixed on of the canvas SKUs and will fix the other shortly, so you should be good to go.

All the best,
    Chris