do your teens make you do this

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited August 22, 2007 in People
my daughter and her friends made me take this kind of an image while at the pool. It was totally their idea but i think afterall was said and done its a cool photo. I screwed up the settings on how to best take this image, but it ended up looking ok - i think?

186747855-L.jpg

troy

Comments

• NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2007
    I've got two photos somewhere around here like that - not in the pool, but same idea. Girls flinging their hair or spinning their heads and wanting to catch their hair mid-fling. Yup. They make ya do it.

*edit* Cool shot, by the way. I can't spot any screw-up.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2007
    I also don't see any camera settings screw-up. I would have liked it better if the camera was closer to water level and if your daughter had been able to do the job without holding her nose - arms more or less at her side.

All that aside - I think this is a cool shot. I don't have a daughter, so I can't respond to your question.
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2007
    Nimai wrote:
    I've got two photos somewhere around here like that - not in the pool, but same idea. Girls flinging their hair or spinning their heads and wanting to catch their hair mid-fling. Yup. They make ya do it.

*edit* Cool shot, by the way. I can't spot any screw-up.

thanx !!!!!

i wasnt planning on the shot and therefore took the image with in Av mode at f/2.8. now that io think about it i should have probably been in Tv mode. i Also used an ISO of 1250 which was unnecessary. I wasnt thinking, about settings which is ok but, ive been trying to make myself think about those things before i shoot...

troy