Options

FS: 24-105 L IS f4 and 20D body

mmrmmr Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 23, 2007 in House of Canon
The 24-105 is a US model, in near perfect condition. I bought about a year ago (new). Comes with hood and pouch. I'm in the DC area and willing to ship to CONUS. $925 shipped.

20D in good condition. It's been used. Not sure how many accuations. A bunch. Works great. Body only. $400, shipped.

Comments

• Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2007
    Welcome to DGrin, mmr!!

As a first-time poster, you might mention if you have trading references (feedback) on any other forums [for the linguists out there, "fora"].
    20D in good condition. It's been used. Not sure how many accuations
    JTo poseg a couple of questions that I'm sure others are thinking as they read this...
    • You're not sure of how many shutter accuations because ...? Are you the original owner? If so, could you at least give an educated guess (if nothing else based on the number of photos you've uploaded to your computer from it)?
    • Re "good" condition, you might specify what appears other-than-new about it, e.g. paint worn off of flash shoe (very common), a scratch here, a rub there, etc.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...