Buying Prints

FiveholeFivehole Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited August 24, 2007 in SmugMug Support
When i hit the shopping cart or buy this photo on my page it stalls out and stays at loading page. Something wrong with my site?

http://5holephotography.smugmug.com/gallery/2385490

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2007
    Fivehole wrote:
    When i hit the shopping cart or buy this photo on my page it stalls out and stays at loading page. Something wrong with my site?

http://5holephotography.smugmug.com/gallery/2385490
    It's working just fine, for us - what browser is this happening to you in? Can you try clearing your browser's cache and closing, reopening the browser. Thanks.
  • FiveholeFivehole Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited August 23, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    It's working just fine, for us - what browser is this happening to you in? Can you try clearing your browser's cache and closing, reopening the browser. Thanks.

I am using FireFox, and i have tried with IE. It works when i'm logged but when i'm not logged in doesn't work. I've cleared the cache. Maybe i'll try my other pc
    edited August 23, 2007
    Hi, you have your pricing set to all $0 so the items aren't for sale?

I think that this might need some attention by our sorcerers though, so stay tuned.
  • FiveholeFivehole Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited August 24, 2007
    Thanks Andy
    Thanks for your helpbowdown.gif. I was under the impression that once you set the price in you portflolio it would be applied to all your images unless you go into each gallery seperately and adjust the pricing accordingly. My bad i guess. Oh well it's working now.

Thanks again.

Andy wrote:
    Hi, you have your pricing set to all $0 so the items aren't for sale?

I think that this might need some attention by our sorcerers though, so stay tuned.
    edited August 24, 2007
    Fivehole wrote:
    Thanks for your helpbowdown.gif. I was under the impression that once you set the price in you portflolio it would be applied to all your images unless you go into each gallery seperately and adjust the pricing accordingly. My bad i guess. Oh well it's working now.

Thanks again.
    Yeah it does - but Gallery pricing (all $0s) overrode the porfolio in this case.