Second Account

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited August 24, 2007 in SmugMug Support
OK, I am trying to sign up for a second account. For a lot of reasons I want to seperate both accounts, but I want two.

I "gave" myself a coupon, to save a few bucks, but after filling in all the forms - it wont let me have a second account - because I used the same email account.

Now I have lots of email accounts, so its no real issue - but what a pain.

I want two accounts, with the same email, but different passwords. Is that possible?
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2007
    Zanotti wrote:
    OK, I am trying to sign up for a second account. For a lot of reasons I want to seperate both accounts, but I want two.

I "gave" myself a coupon, to save a few bucks, but after filling in all the forms - it wont let me have a second account - because I used the same email account.

Now I have lots of email accounts, so its no real issue - but what a pain.

I want two accounts, with the same email, but different passwords. Is that possible?
    Hi, each account must have a separate email, I'm sorry - I wish I had a better answer for you.

Thanks for signing up for another account!