It pays to be the girl with a camera

indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
edited August 26, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
LPS 11? What do you think about these machines?

#1: Frat Boys
187792714-L.jpg

#2: Colorful Icon -- H
187792958-L.jpg

#3: Colorful Icon -- V
187792890-L.jpg

Comments

• FeliciaFelicia Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2007
    :lol4rolleyes1.gifOhhhh, I LOVE the concept of the first pic!!rolleyes1.gif
    "Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."

www.feliciabphotography.com
  • Gary GlassGary Glass Registered Users Posts: 744 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2007
    I prefer #3. #1 is a good idea, but the execution isn't there.
  • Pat664422Pat664422 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2007
    Indie,

#1 is very funny to me, but the lead guy with the peace signs looks a bit blurry in the face, and the crop seems to shave one of his arms a bit. I don't suppose there is any opportunity for reshoot? In spite of the small technical problems, it might finish in the top ten for content anyway? Great capture, in spite of the fact it draws my attention to men's crotches!
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2007
    Like the antics of #1, but find that the lead guy should be more in focus, you have some border merger going on with the arm right on the border.

TOO bad you couldn't just crop off the top portion of these guys and have from the waist down showing....I just scrolled my window, and positioned it a little above the belly buttons and brought the window over from the right and I laughed, and thought it was hilarious..."The Antics of Men"...lmao ...a bunch of Fruit of the Looms, in various shapes and color tones running. But that is just me...rolleyes1.gif

Number 2 and 3 don't really grab me (no offense) they just seem so busy.
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2007
    Tentacion wrote:
    TOO bad you couldn't just crop off the top portion of these guys and have from the waist down showing....I just scrolled my window, and positioned it a little above the belly buttons and brought the window over from the right and I laughed, and thought it was hilarious..."The Antics of Men"...lmao ...a bunch of Fruit of the Looms, in various shapes and color tones running. But that is just me...rolleyes1.gif

I has to try your crop suggestion... you're right, that is hilarious!!!! But whether all the male participants in this forum will agree or not is another thing! :D
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2007
    Laughing.gif Dee....you know what adds to it...Note the guy in back of the front runner...Look at his hand position....he is giving the "Thumbs Up"...thumb.gif
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote