Nieces

rusticrustic Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
edited August 27, 2007 in People
Recently spent an afternoon at the lake with my two nieces. Photos of people aren't my strong point (I never get self conscious taking pictures of trees....), so I'd love to hear any comments!

1. Throwing stones into the lake
187922657-L.jpg

2. A fun find!
187922116-L.jpg

3. Selective Color... sometime good, sometimes bad, but I liked the effect here.
187920316-L.jpg

Comments

• ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2007
    Love 1st shot, girl in action. 2nd can use some more light on her face. 3rd is pretty good, don't know about selecting coloring. ne_nau.gif

Cute little girl, and technically all good shots!thumb.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • kombizzkombizz Banned Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    Not a bad snapshots.
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    I like the last photo...however, selective coloring is hard to measure. I for one do not think it works in this particular shot. But that just my humble opinion for what it's worth.
  • rusticrustic Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    I like the last photo...however, selective coloring is hard to measure. I for one do not think it works in this particular shot. But that just my humble opinion for what it's worth.
    Certainly fair enough! It was more that I was just playing around with it and I liked the way it made it seem as if they weren't really part of the image, kinda like they were stepping into the photo from the outside. But that's just my humble opinion as well:D

Thanks for the comments all!