Options

FS Canon Gear

Luv2shootLuv2shoot Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited September 21, 2007 in House of Canon
FOR SALE:
16-35 UT MINT 965.00
Lowepro Stealth Reporter 400 MINT almost new 110.00
Tamarac Expedition 3 backpack nearly new 55.00

I do have pic's if you want to see them shoot me a message. Trying to clean out the bag a bit, restructure my line up. I take googlecheckout, I really don't like paypal but will take it all I ask is that you split the fee with me. I do have a few other things but will wait a bit, don't want to sell it all and be without a camera.
Thanks and if you have questions please ask I will answer the best I can.

Comments

• Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2007
    Welcome! And, why sell BG-E2?
    Luv2shoot wrote:
    I'm fairly new here ... have bought a few things and have been lurking around
    Well then, welcome to DGrin! Or if you've been "lurking" and "buying", then at least welcome as a seller.
    I want the 40D so the 30 has to go ...Also have BG-E2 Grip like new 135.00
    Why are you selling the BG-E2, when it will work just fine on your upcoming 40D? (the only things added by the BG-E2N are weather sealing and AF-On button)
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Options
    edited August 28, 2007
    photobug wrote:
    Well then, welcome to DGrin! Or if you've been "lurking" and "buying", then at least welcome as a seller.

Why are you selling the BG-E2, when it will work just fine on your upcoming 40D? (the only things added by the BG-E2N are weather sealing and AF-On button)
    Thank you for the welcome, I found I don't like the feel of the grip. My hands aren't very big and the comfort level just isn't there for me. So I decided to go ahead and sell it.
  • Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2007
    Luv2shoot wrote:
    I found I don't like the feel of the grip. My hands aren't very big and the comfort level just isn't there for me. So I decided to go ahead and sell it.
    Ahh, OK, I understand. Makes sense.

It happens to be the opposite problem for me -- I have seem to have larger hands/longer fingers (I always have to go for XL gloves) and the grip gives me a much more secure hold. Not to mention, more vertical room to fit my fingers in, and better balance esp with longer lenses. It also alllows me to comfortably use a grip strap, which makes my grip even more secure and often lets me dispense with a dangling neck strap.

I tried to pick up a Rebel XT once and it was totally too small in my hands -- either I'll take a compact digicam, or if I take an SLR, I want one on which I have a firm grip.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Options
    edited August 28, 2007
    photobug wrote:
    Ahh, OK, I understand. Makes sense.

It happens to be the opposite problem for me -- I have seem to have larger hands/longer fingers (I always have to go for XL gloves) and the grip gives me a much more secure hold. Not to mention, more vertical room to fit my fingers in, and better balance esp with longer lenses. It also alllows me to comfortably use a grip strap, which makes my grip even more secure and often lets me dispense with a dangling neck strap.

I tried to pick up a Rebel XT once and it was totally too small in my hands -- either I'll take a compact digicam, or if I take an SLR, I want one on which I have a firm grip.
    I understand that I started with an XTI which was perfect then bought the 30D and its a little big but not bad but with the grip YIKES. So it'll be 40D no grip for this one
  • Options
    RichSRichS Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited September 5, 2007
    You have email/PM on the BG-E2
  • Options
    RichSRichS Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited September 7, 2007
    Still out there? Still available?
  • Options
    ulrikftulrikft Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    Grip
    Is the grip still for sale?
    -Ulrik

Canon EOS 30D, Canon 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 70-200 f/2.8, Sigma 18-50 f/2.8, Tokina 12-24 f/4. Sigma 1.4 TC, Feisol 3401 Tripod + Feisol ballhead, Metz 58 AF-1 C, ebay triggers.
  • Options
    edited September 12, 2007
    Ttt
    ulrikft wrote:
    Is the grip still for sale?
    BGE2 being sold with 30D body, 580 ex flash
  • Options
    CharlemagneCharlemagne Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited September 15, 2007
    What is the Date code on the 16-35?

Thanks,