Lightbox Size Limits?

HDVideoHDVideo Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited August 27, 2007 in SmugMug Support
This image will not open in the Lightbox. It is a photomerge (6368 X 2202), which might be the problem, but I couldn't find any reference to size limitations for LB. Large size is enabled and displays when selected from styles other than SmugMug, but when you click the image to open the Lightbox, the "loading..." message never goes away.

Should this image work in the LB or is this a different problem?

Thanks,

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    HDVideo wrote:
    This image will not open in the Lightbox. It is a photomerge (6368 X 2202), which might be the problem, but I couldn't find any reference to size limitations for LB. Large size is enabled and displays when selected from styles other than SmugMug, but when you click the image to open the Lightbox, the "loading..." message never goes away.

Should this image work in the LB or is this a different problem?

Thanks,
    Can you try uploading the photo again? Might need to regenerate the large
    that the LB uses. Or try rotating the photo 90 deg and then back to
    regenerate the large.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • HDVideoHDVideo Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    Can you try uploading the photo again? Might need to regenerate the large
    that the LB uses. Or try rotating the photo 90 deg and then back to
    regenerate the large.
    Thanks for the suggestions Al. I did a replace image, but it still doesn't load in the LB. I'm thinking there must be a size limit that has been exceeded because other images in that gallery work fine.
  • HDVideoHDVideo Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    Well, I reduced the size 50% and it still won't load into the LB. Maybe it has something to do with the aspect ratio. Any ideas? ne_nau.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2007
    HDVideo wrote:
    Well, I reduced the size 50% and it still won't load into the LB. Maybe it has something to do with the aspect ratio. Any ideas? ne_nau.gif

It's a bug with the captions we'll fix it. I removed your caption and now it loads.

here's your caption for reference:

I did not have a lens capable of taking this in one shot so it is comprised of three photos taken at El Paso Speedway Park, August 24, 2007. The three photos were merged together using Photoshop CS3. If you look closely, you'll see that there is actually a second rainbow, barely visible above the first one.

I'm sorry for the hassle :(