PhotoRank/Most Popular photos question...

MartyPMartyP Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited August 28, 2007 in SmugMug Support
First off, my site: www.prairieperspectivesphotography.com

I realize that this has probalby been asked, and I found some reference to it in searching, but not the answer I want! :rofl

I have my homepage with just a slideshow and a "galleries" page that is the traditional SmugMug homepage (complete with the "Normal" bioBox with bioImage and NO slideshow, which I thought was a major coupe when I figured out how to do it!)

I would like the "Most Popular Photos" box to show up on the GALLERIES page, but NOT on the homepage with the slideshow! I have not found how to reference that section. I found the "displaySmugPopular = false;" reference, but I have not found a way to have my cake and eat it too! I know how to hide the categories and featured boxes (and show them on the galleries page):

.homepage #categoriesBox,
.homepage #featuredBox {
display: none;
}

.galleries #categoriesBox,
.galleries #featuredBox {
display: block;
}

But I cannot find the reference for the what should be #popularBox or #SmugPopularBox or whatever...

Thanks for all your help getting my site where it is today!

Marty
Marty in Central Illinios - The Land of Corn and Flatness!
http://www.prairieperspectivesphotography.com/
info@prairieperspectivesphotography.com

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2007
    MartyP wrote:
    First off, my site: www.prairieperspectivesphotography.com

I realize that this has probalby been asked, and I found some reference to it in searching, but not the answer I want! rolleyes1.gif

I have my homepage with just a slideshow and a "galleries" page that is the traditional SmugMug homepage (complete with the "Normal" bioBox with bioImage and NO slideshow, which I thought was a major coupe when I figured out how to do it!)

I would like the "Most Popular Photos" box to show up on the GALLERIES page, but NOT on the homepage with the slideshow! I have not found how to reference that section. I found the "displaySmugPopular = false;" reference, but I have not found a way to have my cake and eat it too! I know how to hide the categories and featured boxes (and show them on the galleries page):

.homepage #categoriesBox,
    .homepage #featuredBox {
    display: none;
    }

.galleries #categoriesBox,
    .galleries #featuredBox {
    display: block;
    }

But I cannot find the reference for the what should be #popularBox or #SmugPopularBox or whatever...

Thanks for all your help getting my site where it is today!

Marty
    Did you try this? Have to make sure they are not in your control panel.

.homepage #popularPhotos
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog