Options

Ch#33 I'm a newbee! Emotion- Confusion

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited March 2, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi,
I really like this place and I was looking around and I thought that I would share some stuff.
It was taken on February 25th and I played with the contrast some.
I really new to all this and can't quiet figure out everything you guys are saying but I love the art of pictures.
I've been taking black and whites of my friends and I thought this one was fitting for the emotional challenge. This is my friend- I call her Winkles because her last name is Perry. I was taking some shots of her and she was doing doing a posing face I commented on it and I got this expression- Confusion.... Tell me what you think.
I'm not really sure how to post pictures.
PictureofWinkles
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 26, 2005
    welcome green.

great expression on winky... the overhead lights are a bit blown out... but a fun picture otherwise. keep on posting.
  • Options
    PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2005
    Hi,
    I really like this place and I was looking around and I thought that I would share some stuff.
    It was taken on February 25th and I played with the contrast some.
    I really new to all this and can't quiet figure out everything you guys are saying but I love the art of pictures.
    I've been taking black and whites of my friends and I thought this one was fitting for the emotional challenge. This is my friend- I call her Winkles because her last name is Perry. I was taking some shots of her and she was doing doing a posing face I commented on it and I got this expression- Confusion.... Tell me what you think.
    I'm not really sure how to post pictures.
    PictureofWinkles
    Hi, thegreenegg
    I love the photo!
    Tell wringles she is very photogentic and hope she keeps posing for you. thumb.gif

Take Care,
    Chuck,
    Photo's by Chuck: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photosbychuck
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2005
    Great shot thumb.gif

And welcome to dgrin! wave.gif
  • Options
    StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2005
    I saw this on the challenge thread without the context note. I thought she was a candid at an airport or somewhere, it looks like you are in her way :uhoh thumb.gif
  • Options
    thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2005
    Stan,
    Close I guess. I have never flown on an airplane that's why I'm so jealous of all the posts from places far away. It's during school elections- signs in the background. Do I need to put the info up on the challenge thread or is it enough that I mentioned it here?
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • Options
    StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2005
    Stan,
    Close I guess. I have never flown on an airplane that's why I'm so jealous of all the posts from places far away. It's during school elections- signs in the background. Do I need to put the info up on the challenge thread or is it enough that I mentioned it here?
    If you can edit the entry and add a date it would be good, but so long as Andy can find the date... ne_nau.gif

Post some shots of Nova Scotia, my Grandmother came from there but I have no idea about it at all