how i can make my trial account permanent?

legolaslegolas Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited August 29, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi
Thank you for reading my post
Is there any way to make my account permanenet before its trial priod expires?

I have a standard trial account and i am looking for the link that allows me to pay the fee and make the account permanenet.

Thanks

Comments

• legolaslegolas Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited August 29, 2007
    legolas wrote:
    Hi
    Thank you for reading my post
    Is there any way to make my account permanenet before its trial priod expires?

I have a standard trial account and i am looking for the link that allows me to pay the fee and make the account permanenet.

Thanks

I find the link and i registerd for one year account, But i can not find any link in the site that indecate i have a 1 year subscription.

thanks
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited August 29, 2007
    legolas wrote:
    I find the link and i registerd for one year account, But i can not find any link in the site that indecate i have a 1 year subscription.

thanks
    When you're logged in, go to your control panel.

In the "your statistics" section you should see an indication of the type of account that you have as well as the date of account renewal (so if you just signed up your account renewal date should be a year from now).

--- Denise
  • legolaslegolas Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited August 29, 2007
    When you're logged in, go to your control panel.

In the "your statistics" section you should see an indication of the type of account that you have as well as the date of account renewal (so if you just signed up your account renewal date should be a year from now).

--- Denise

I looked at the help pages but i could not find control panel link or button.
    It would be nice of you to tell me about it.
    Thanks
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited August 29, 2007
    legolas wrote:
    I looked at the help pages but i could not find control panel link or button.
    It would be nice of you to tell me about it.
    Thanks
    Here's a link to the help page about your control panel: http://www.smugmug.com/help/control-panel.

The button should be close to the top of your home page.

--- Denise
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2007
    Hi, you must be logged in to see those links and buttons.

Looks like this:

legolas__photos_-_powered_by_smugmug-20070829-090755.jpg

Please holler to our Support Heroes if you have any difficulty at all, and we'll get you going we promise :D

http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal