Site Offline past 5.5 hours

BistiArtBistiArt Registered Users Posts: 307 Major grins
edited August 29, 2007 in SmugMug Support
At 5 AM, i tried to access BistiArt.smugmug.com with no success as its owner. 5.5 hours later, I get the same response; the text info, but no pics. Firefox tells me its Done... Can someone tell me why and when it will be back?
Joe

[FONT=&quot]As You Think, So Shall You BE... Rumi, 13th Century Persian Poet

Award-Winning Photography, Workshop Instructor, Storyteller, Writer

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Blog: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pathways of Light[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Workshops: Creating Fine Art Magic[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Book: Paths of Light [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Workshops: 2011 Lightroom 3 Workshops
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galleries, Bisti Art
[/FONT]

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2007
    Hi Joe,

We can access your site just fine, from multiple browsers, mutiple locations. Logged in and logged out.
    Can you try another browser? Have you got any addons running in FF that might block images?

Has anything changed in your setup lately?
  • BistiArtBistiArt Registered Users Posts: 307 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2007
    Ff No; Ie7 Yes
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Joe,

We can access your site just fine, from multiple browsers, mutiple locations. Logged in and logged out.
    Can you try another browser? Have you got any addons running in FF that might block images?

Has anything changed in your setup lately?
    Thanks Andy, For some time now I have been running Firefox and it has been stable. I have only added a recent Awards image; most of my time has been spent in LPS. The recent SF2 entry would show the 2 inline images on the 27th - and i can access the matted image under the hyperlink. This morning I could not see the inline images in FF. I opened IE7 and could find the entire site... as well as see al things in the following URL http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=624990#post624990 Looks like its FF, but other than their normal downloads, I have made no personal changes in some time... Thanks for your prompt reply; maybe we can get this thing back on track!
    Joe

[/FONT]
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 29, 2007
    It sounds like it may just be a simple caching issue. In Firefox, go to "Tools" and select "Options..."

In the Private Data section, click "Settings..." and make sure that "Cache" is checked. Then just click "Clear Now" and try refreshing the page.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • BistiArtBistiArt Registered Users Posts: 307 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2007
    Smugmug's Vigilantes
    Sheaf wrote:
    It sounds like it may just be a simple caching issue. In Firefox, go to "Tools" and select "Options..."

In the Private Data section, click "Settings..." and make sure that "Cache" is checked. Then just click "Clear Now" and try refreshing the page.

Well Done Guys,

These instructions, which I did for the first time, cleared up the problem and I was able to get to the pages and images once again...

Many Thanks...
    Joe

[/FONT]