Options

FS: Mint Canon 5D

mminnigmminnig Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited September 5, 2007 in House of Canon
I wanted to test the full-frame waters but have decided to go back to my crop sensor bodies due to my huge investment in EFS lenses. As a result, I have a mint condition Canon 5D for sale. Purchased new this spring, it only has 6000 actuations and comes in the original box with all of the original paperwork.

The camera is immaculate. I'm asking $2100 plus shipping depending upon your location. I will listen to reasonable offers. Email me directly: mikeminnig at yahoo.

Best Regards,
Mike

Price Drop

Comments

• Options
    edited September 3, 2007
    Price Drop
    Price Drop. Mint, Like-New, Immaculate: Hundreds less than retail.

mminnig wrote:
    I wanted to test the full-frame waters but have decided to go back to my crop sensor bodies due to my huge investment in EFS lenses. As a result, I have a mint condition Canon 5D for sale. Purchased new this spring, it only has 6000 actuations and comes in the original box with all of the original paperwork.

The camera is immaculate. I'm asking $2100 plus shipping depending upon your location. I will listen to reasonable offers. Email me directly: mikeminnig at yahoo.

Best Regards,
    Mike

Price Drop
  • Options
    rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2007
    does this come with the boxes and warranty card? Where did you buy it from?

- Ross
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
    Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
    Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
    Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
    Infiniti QX4
  • Options
    edited September 4, 2007
    5D - Price Drop
    It includes all original materials.... manuals, paperwork, box..etc. I purchased it used from another photographer who bought it new this past spring. If Canon allows the warranty to transfer, then it is still covered.

I am willing to negotiate on the price. Email me directly if you prefer at: mikeminnig at yahoo.

Mike
    rosselliot wrote:
    does this come with the boxes and warranty card? Where did you buy it from?

- Ross
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2007
    Last Price Drop before this goes to eBay!
    $2000 plus shipping and fees.

Email me directly at: mikeminnig at yahoo as I expect this to go quickly at this price.

Best Regards,
    Mike

mminnig wrote:
    It includes all original materials.... manuals, paperwork, box..etc. I purchased it used from another photographer who bought it new this past spring. If Canon allows the warranty to transfer, then it is still covered.

I am willing to negotiate on the price. Email me directly if you prefer at: mikeminnig at yahoo.

Mike