Options

FS: RRS, Canon, Lowepro, Tamrac, Kirk - Cleaning house.

dad3*3dad3*3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited September 19, 2007 in House of Canon
It is time to start cleaning house of items that I either haven't used or won't use. Getting a little cluttered in the gear closet. I can work on pictures for anyone that wants them in the next day or so. First come first served. If you don't like my price, make me an offer, I'm not offended and will politely let you know if I can accomodate. Lots more to come as I clean more.

SOLDFirst is the RRS B57L bracket that fits the 1d Series camera's except for the MKIII. It is in like new condition. RRS sells them for $183. plus shipping, I would like to get $145.00 shipped and PayPalled in the lower 48. SOLD

SOLD Next is a Brand New Tamrac Expedition 5 Backpack. Never used, sat in storage for over a year now so it should go. B&H has them for $139.00 plus shipping and tax, I would like to get $110.00 shipped and paypalled in the lower 48. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc..._Backpack.html

I also have both the (SOLD KIrk BH-1) and the BH-3. Both are in excellent condition. Neither have the bubble level. I would like to get $275 for the BH-1 and $200.00 for the BH-3 shipped and paypalled to the lower 48.

SOLDLowepro Slingshot 100 AW- Used this a few times but it is still in great shape. $40.00 shipped and PayPalled in lower 48.SOLD

Canon G7 like new in the box. This was purchased mid July (Receipt will be included) and took maybe 200 pictures but I would be surprised if it wasn't closer to 100. Everything that came in the box is still there. Great P&S but I received another as a gift and one has to go. Since I have the receipt for this one the new owner will have full use of the remaining warrenty. $425.00 shipped and paypalled in the lower 48 and I will throw in a nice case for it as well.

SOLDCanon RS-80N3 Remote - Great condition, I have the box but the box is a little beat up. B&H has it for $50.00 plus shipping and tax, I would like to get $35.00 shipped and PayPalled in the lower 48.SOLD

PayPal, Money Orders and Local pick up are all welcome from 18960 zip in PA.

Lots of feedback on FM under dad3and3 and Ebay under dad3*3.

Thanks

Comments