Options

FS: Canon Rebel XTi + grip + kit lens in excellent condition!

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited September 2, 2007 in House of Canon
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I just ordered my 40D, so I need to get rid of this to help fund it!

Here's what I have:

A Digital Rebel XTi, new in late may or june. Was a backup camera, and used very sparingly, thus it has roughly 2000 actuations, or less. I am the 2nd owner. This camera is in beautiful condition, and you can pics here.

This is what you get with it: Camera and everything that came in the box, 18-55 kit lens, and Canon battery grip. Basically everything you see in the pics (all the little misc. things are in the box, obviously).

I am asking $700 + actual shipping, which would be around $25 for USPS Priority mail w/ insurance and delivery conformation. One small caveat: I won't be able to get to the Post Office with this until late this week, (monday is a holiday anyhow) probably Thursday. Just so you know. Overseas shipping is fine, but to ship it with tracking is quite spendy, so be prepared to foot the bill.

Payment will be made using google checkout, or paypal if you want to cover the fees.

I'm not looking for any trades at the moment. I'm also not going to split this just yet. Much more convenient for me if I sell it all together. However, if I get people to commit to all 3 pieces, I will sell them separately for the following:
XTi: $540
Grip: $130
Lens: $60
Add actual shipping to all of those items. I will not sell any of the items alone unless all 3 are spoken for with for sure deals.

I have excellent feedback here under squeaky_clean, and on ebay under squeaky_clean82. I've sold thousands of dollars worth of equipment here, so buy knowing you'll get exactly what is described.

Oh, and please use email as PM's fill the inbox too quickly. Thanks!
[/FONT]

Comments