Spiked shroom

ShutterMuseShutterMuse Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
edited September 4, 2007 in Holy Macro
Huh... I go away for a while (medical, family and computer issues) and come back and there's a macro forum! GO Skippy! :clap

So here's my first offical macro post.... :ivar

DSC_5915.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2007
    Huh... I go away for a while (medical, family and computer issues) and come back and there's a macro forum! GO Skippy! clap.gif

So here's my first offical macro post.... :ivar

Awwwwww shucks it wasn't just my doing, no sirrreeeee, lots of folks involved in that, however I did harp rolleyes1.gif often rolleyes1.gif outloud rolleyes1.gif .

Is that one of those puff ball things?
    Reminds me of those fish, those Toads that pump themselves up when they get frightened.

Good Shot, now go shoot some more and post them thumb.gif
    .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ShutterMuseShutterMuse Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited September 4, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Awwwwww shucks it wasn't just my doing, no sirrreeeee, lots of folks involved in that, however I did harp rolleyes1.gif often rolleyes1.gif outloud rolleyes1.gif .

Is that one of those puff ball things?
    Reminds me of those fish, those Toads that pump themselves up when they get frightened.

Good Shot, now go shoot some more and post them thumb.gif
    .... Skippy :D

Harping works :D

It does look kind of like a puffer fish doesn't it? It actually wasn't a puff ball, it had a stalk, but hadn't opened yet. (I should read up on the stages of fungi)

Thanks for the comment!