Options

SOLD: 24-105 4 Is

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited September 4, 2007 in House of Canon

SALE PENDING

Mint plus condition 24-105 f/4L IS. Hood has some very slight wear. Purchased from B&H in March 2007. Includes box, copy of sales receipt, unfilled USA warranty card, lens pouch and everything else that's included when purchased new. A UV filter (not included with lens) has always been protecting the front glass from day one. The date code is UU11##.

This is a great copy of the lens, but I have the 24-70 2.8 and am now seriously interested in the new 40D or a used 5D. I’ve used the 24-105 as a vacation lens this past summer, but that’s a luxury I can’t continue.

Here’s a gallery of test shots on my XTi.
http://GTIkeda.smugmug.com/gallery/3417994/1/191406315
The test shots have no sharpening and no postprocessing, and were taken at 24, 28, 35, 50, 67 and 105 focal lengths wide open at f/4. They are full-sized so that you can download and scrutinize them. This lens starts out extremely sharp wide open at f/4.
I’ve also tossed in a few processed shots from last week’s vacation.

Price is $895 shipped to U.S. locations with payment by Paypal’s e-check, money order or check. Add 3% if using a regular Paypal payment. I will ship to other locations for a slight additional cost.

I've bought and sold plenty of equipment at Miranda and Galbraith before it changed its name/ownership, Nikon Cafe, Nikonians, Photo.net, and Digital Grin using the name Tosh or GlennIkeda. I only have a couple of transactions at POTN as I am new to Canon. My ebay user name is Daddybowaddy (compliments of my then 3 year old) and I have a 100% rating on 85+ photographic equipment transactions.

I’m best reached by email: gtikeda at gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    Grizzle6Grizzle6 Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2007
    Still available?
    Tosh wrote:
    Mint plus condition 24-105 f/4L IS. Hood has some very slight wear. Purchased from B&H in March 2007. Includes box, copy of sales receipt, unfilled USA warranty card, lens pouch and everything else that's included when purchased new. A UV filter (not included with lens) has always been protecting the front glass from day one. The date code is UU11##.

This is a great copy of the lens, but I have the 24-70 2.8 and am now seriously interested in the new 40D or a used 5D. I’ve used the 24-105 as a vacation lens this past summer, but that’s a luxury I can’t continue.

Here’s a gallery of test shots on my XTi.
    http://GTIkeda.smugmug.com/gallery/3417994/1/191406315
    The test shots have no sharpening and no postprocessing, and were taken at 24, 28, 35, 50, 67 and 105 focal lengths wide open at f/4. They are full-sized so that you can download and scrutinize them. This lens starts out extremely sharp wide open at f/4.
    I’ve also tossed in a few processed shots from last week’s vacation.

Price is $895 shipped to U.S. locations with payment by Paypal’s e-check, money order or check. Add 3% if using a regular Paypal payment. I will ship to other locations for a slight additional cost.

I've bought and sold plenty of equipment at Miranda and Galbraith before it changed its name/ownership, Nikon Cafe, Nikonians, Photo.net, and Digital Grin using the name Tosh or GlennIkeda. I only have a couple of transactions at POTN as I am new to Canon. My ebay user name is Daddybowaddy (compliments of my then 3 year old) and I have a 100% rating on 85+ photographic equipment transactions.

I’m best reached by email: gtikeda at gmail.com

Thanks for looking.
    It's all ball bearings these days...

www.adambarkerphotography.com
  • Options
    ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited September 4, 2007
    Sale Pending
    Grizzle6 wrote:
    Still available?

Sorry. Just got online and found out an echeck has been sent my way. Sale pending.