Options

SOLD: Canon XTI - Grip - Extra Battery

HarleyPugsHarleyPugs Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
edited September 10, 2007 in House of Canon
I have a XTI that is less than a year old. It includes everything that was in the box. It has less than 2000 shots taken. It is a very clean low use camera.

I have a grip and extra battery (3rd party) as well.

I would like $650 for the lot shipped, but will split if there is interest in the camera.

I have the Canon XTI book by Gary L. Friedman that I will include with the purchase.

$495 for the camera
$120 for the grip
$30 battery, and charger.

I could also work a deal if someone is looking for a lens with it. I have a 50 and a Sigma 24 - 70 2.8.
I know have a 28 - 135 IS USM as well for $350.

Thanks for looking.

Pics available on request.

I have excellent feedback on POTN and have bought several items from Fredmiranda.com

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGavGadgetGav Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited September 4, 2007
    PM sent :)
  • Options
    aCabaCab Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited September 5, 2007
    I can vouch for Jon. Have dealt with him on POTN. Great guy. Good price too. thumb.gif
    www.austincabot.com

Canon 30d
    BG-E2 Grip
    Canon XT (for sale)
    BG-E3 Grip
    24-105 f/4 IS L
    70-200 f/4 L
    18-55 kit.
    Slingshot AW200

And a long wish list.....
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2007
    Sent email...
    I sent you an email Gavin.

Thanks,

Jon
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2007
    Thanks...
    aCab wrote:
    I can vouch for Jon. Have dealt with him on POTN. Great guy. Good price too. thumb.gif

Thanks for the good word....;)

Jon
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2007
    Camera is pending...
    HarleyPugs wrote:
    I have a XTI that is less than a year old. It includes everything that was in the box. It has less than 2000 shots taken. It is a very clean low use camera.

I have a grip and extra battery (3rd party) as well.

I would like $650 for the lot shipped, but will split if there is interest in the camera.

I have the Canon XTI book by Gary L. Friedman that I will include with the purchase.

$495 for the camera
    $120 for the grip
    $30 battery, and charger.

I could also work a deal if someone is looking for a lens with it. I have a 50 and a Sigma 24 - 70 2.8.
    I know have a 28 - 135 IS USM as well for $350.

Thanks for looking.

Pics available on request.

I have excellent feedback on POTN and have bought several items from Fredmiranda.com

Camera is pending to a POTN member.

Thanks,

Jon
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2007
    Sold from under me to someone who answered after me... (I've been to the other forum to check when they replied)
    Very disappointed.
    ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    aCabaCab Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited September 5, 2007
    GadgetGav wrote:
    Sold from under me to someone who answered after me...
    Very disappointed.
    ne_nau.gif

You don't necessarliy know that now do you? eek7.gif
    www.austincabot.com

Canon 30d
    BG-E2 Grip
    Canon XT (for sale)
    BG-E3 Grip
    24-105 f/4 IS L
    70-200 f/4 L
    18-55 kit.
    Slingshot AW200

And a long wish list.....
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2007
    GadgetGav wrote:
    Sold from under me to someone who answered after me...
    Very disappointed.
    ne_nau.gif

Gavin,

I can understand being up set because you missed out on a sweet deal. As I tried to explan to you in email, you where not the first to commit to buying the camera. You were the first to ask about it on this board, but not the first to make an agreeable offer.

I am not sure about how much you have purchased from this board or others like it, but it is first come first server on an agreeable offer. Not on asking questions.

Thanks,

Jon
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2007
    Well, I was going to take the whole lot at your asking price... All I wanted was to see a photo of it first. If you'd posted pictures in this thread as you did in the other forum, I wouldn't have had to ask for pictures.

You can't expect people to make an offer on something unseen, so if you're going to put different information in different forums, it would be nice if you'd make allowances for that.

No big deal - there are plenty of other people out there trading their 400D for the 40D so I'm sure I'll get a good camera in a day or two, hopefully you don't get left with parts of your kit that no-one wants.
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2007
    GadgetGav wrote:
    Well, I was going to take the whole lot at your asking price... All I wanted was to see a photo of it first. If you'd posted pictures in this thread as you did in the other forum, I wouldn't have had to ask for pictures.

You can't expect people to make an offer on something unseen, so if you're going to put different information in different forums, it would be nice if you'd make allowances for that.

No big deal - there are plenty of other people out there trading their 400D for the 40D so I'm sure I'll get a good camera in a day or two, hopefully you don't get left with parts of your kit that no-one wants.

Agreed, people can't bid on items unseen. I am fairly new to this site and haven't uploaded a pic yet. Will learn for future sales.

And I am sure I will have plenty of offers on the grip.

Thanks again, and sorry this deal did not work out for you.

Jon
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 5, 2007
    Hey Fellas: no spittin' and no cussin' (ptooey!)

Buyers, be gracious, you aren't "due" anything just because you posted to a thread.

Sellers, if you're going to use this free (and rather darn good resource), please be fair, it's in your best interest. Provide all the same info you are offering on other forums, photos included, and try to keep your threads updated, again, equally on all forums.

Thanks, y'all play nice now. deal.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited September 6, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Hey Fellas: no spittin' and no cussin' (ptooey!)

Buyers, be gracious, you aren't "due" anything just because you posted to a thread.

Sellers, if you're going to use this free (and rather darn good resource), please be fair, it's in your best interest. Provide all the same info you are offering on other forums, photos included, and try to keep your threads updated, again, equally on all forums.

Indeed sir.
  • Options
    TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:

FFFRRrreeeeee????!!!! I came to this site and the next thing I know I am paying for a year of professional Smugmug. rolleyes1.gif
    7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4
  • Options
    BendrBendr Registered Users Posts: 665 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2007
    TeamSpeed wrote:
    FFFRRrreeeeee????!!!! I came to this site and the next thing I know I am paying for a year of professional Smugmug. rolleyes1.gif
    Lol rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited September 10, 2007
    I did no spittin' or cussin' and I went back to HarleyPugs and bought his grip and battery as the XTi I found elsewhere was only the body.

All's well that ends well deal.gif