* Challenge 33 - Aero-nut *

aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
edited March 6, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
"I'm soooo tired...but it's soooo much fun....must...keep...jumping..."
16602596-L.jpg

Hangin' with tired friends...
16603919-L.jpg

Not a care in the world... :D

Probably not worthy of submitting, but please comment if you like.

Comments

• Options
    BridgeCityBridgeCity Registered Users Posts: 338 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2005
    I love the facial expression of the little boy in #2. The one sitting under the tramp. Ohh to be that young again and care free! Great pics, thanks for sharing! thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited February 28, 2005
    BridgeCity wrote:
    I love the facial expression of the little boy in #2. The one sitting under the tramp. Ohh to be that young again and care free! Great pics, thanks for sharing! thumb.gif
    Thanks. Yeah, the variety of facial expressions in the second one caught my eye. Now I want one of those things in my back yard. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2005
    Try #2
    I'm not too happy with these, since I was at about 200 yards from the subject... but I thought I'd post em anyway.

Anticipation
    16760541-L.jpg

16760544-L.jpg

Whew... tough challenge. Once again, making me venture out of my comfort bubble. :D
  • Options
    mslammersmslammers Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2005
    aero-nut wrote:
    I'm not too happy with these, since I was at about 200 yards from the subject... but I thought I'd post em anyway.

Anticipation

Whew... tough challenge. Once again, making me venture out of my comfort bubble. :D
    Nice snaps but not up to the challenge as you state. A tight shot of the little boy on the ground would be great.thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited March 5, 2005
    Carnival Rides
    There was a small carnival in town today..perfect oportunity for some more tries at this challenge.. I have narrowed down to these, but I can't decide which one to enter.... help?!!?!?!

16956048-L.jpg

16956051-L.jpg

16956054-L.jpg

16956056-L.jpg

16956058-L.jpg

"Cool like Dad"
    16956667-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 5, 2005
    Maybe a crop is needed on this one?

16957925-L.jpg
  • Options
    FreeUpsFreeUps Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2005
    For me, the first set on the tramp are absolutely the most powerful. If you think there is room for improvment then there is, but from what I'm seeing, these are your best so far.

I'm only 21 and it makes me feel fossilized. Snapshots of children don't normally do that to me, but this does, so I give you regard simply for that. Really makes me want to go back and start over.

Look what youve done to me!

:D
    No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter
  • Options
    edited March 6, 2005
    FreeUps wrote:
    For me, the first set on the tramp are absolutely the most powerful. If you think there is room for improvment then there is, but from what I'm seeing, these are your best so far.

I'm only 21 and it makes me feel fossilized. Snapshots of children don't normally do that to me, but this does, so I give you regard simply for that. Really makes me want to go back and start over.

Look what youve done to me!

:D
    Thanks. My only problem with the tramp photos is that they aren't capturing close-up facial expressions very well. If only I had that 500 mm lens. :D

I know what you mean. Taking these shots makes me want to go find some pit of plastic balls and jump in it for an hour or two. mwink.gif