Does Smug Mug print PSDs?

TLCTLC Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited September 6, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi everyone -- I have a photo shoot coming up where my client would like each photo to have a white border, with the event name typed in at the bottom -- like a keepsake people can order.

I've been playing in CS2 to figure out the best way to mass-produce these with the 200 or so pictures I expect to offer from her event (any advice on this process also greatly appreciated), but I first need to ask: will smug mug print PSDs?

If not, any suggestions on the best way to handle ths request? all help appreciated!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2007
    Hi, we only print from JPGs :)

In Photoshop, you do your magic, then you flatten that psd and "save as" a JPG.

If you need more help on "How-To" - head over to the finishing school forum right here on Dgrin, and ask for help - many, many experts there to assist :)

wave.gif Welcome!
  • TLCTLC Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited September 6, 2007
    Thanks!
    Thanks Andy! one quick folo: is there any image degradation from the conversion from PSD back to JPEG, and so forth?

if there is, do you have any oter suggestions on how to sell the photos with a border?

thanks so much for the help tlc

Andy wrote:
    Hi, we only print from JPGs :)

In Photoshop, you do your magic, then you flatten that psd and "save as" a JPG.

If you need more help on "How-To" - head over to the finishing school forum right here on Dgrin, and ask for help - many, many experts there to assist :)

wave.gif Welcome!