Options

SOLD: Canon 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM

rabzillarabzilla Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited October 5, 2007 in House of Canon
I am selling a Canon 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM. This lens has low mileage and is in like new condition (it has minor marks where lens hood attaches). Lens comes in box with manual and with hood. Also included is Tiffen 72mm Haze-1 filter (attached to lens.. don't have the box) and Quantaray Circular Polarizer (C-PL), both of which are in like new condition. $325 for all which includes both PayPal fees and shipping costs. Additional pictures can be sent upon request. Please send me an email if interested.

-Andy

Comments

• Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2007
    rabzilla wrote:
    ... Please email arabiner@blah-blah-domain if interested.
    I recommend practicing "safe posting". You might want to reconsider posting your email address in "clear text" like this -- spammers will grab it and you'll receive a never-ending series of spam email.

Instead, put your email address in your DGrin profile and suggest that DGrin'ners email you through that. Spammers won't see it because you have to be logged in as a DGrin member to use DGrin email links, and your actual email address is not displayed anyway.

p.s. good luck selling this lens (not that you'll need any extra luck) -- I had one and it was a great "carry-everywhere" lens on my 10D and then 20D for a while.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Options
    trueno92trueno92 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 5, 2007
    sold
    sold to me!:ivar