Options

Old Church - Wroclaw, Poland

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited September 10, 2007 in Landscapes
Poland-Wroclaw-Old-Church-101_9249-Web.jpg
Wroclaw, Poland, Old Church. To view bigger photo follow the link: http://www.digital-photo.com.au/v/Landscapes/Europe/Poland/Wroclaw/Poland-Wroclaw-Old-Church-101_9249-Web.jpg.html

Wroclaw was not exactly on our list of cities to visit. However, due to distances involved we decided to stay there just over night to get some rest. The weather was shocking and the rain was pouring non-stop thus the Wroclaw Gallery has only few photographs. This is quite regrettable as the old town is really charming with multitude of old city houses. Sand Island with no less than 3 cathedrals within 100m of each other is a must see “attraction”. Another such destination is The Racławice Panorama. This 15 by 120m painting will take your breath away both by its sheer scale and the 3d illusion.

View the Wroclaw Photo Gallery.

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    This is wonderful ! will love to visit
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    Very attractive picture. They sky lures me in... The bricks look like you could scratch your hand against it. DOF is amazing... The sky is rather weird. Very nice!
  • Options
    ArnicaArnica Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2007
    Nice showed, Ted !
    Good job thumb.gif
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2007
    Hi Ted,

very weird, cool sky. Seems like a mix of low and middle/high clouds.

The crop on the church is a bit too tight for me personally.

Cheers,