A little Laguna Seca Help?

BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
edited September 9, 2007 in Sports
No this thread does not have pictures, but a photog with a need to be able to take them. Long story short, my race team in AMA has hit rock bottom and will not be at Laguna Seca in another week for the final AMA round. However, my new rookie, Mitchell Pierce, will still be there and riding a Superstock R1. The team owner still wants me to go down and get shots but I can not seem to get credentials. Meaning, they are not replying to my email, not turning me down. Any help here? A name, a number, I just want to do the job that I have been hired already and paid to do.

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2007
    BBones wrote:
    No this thread does not have pictures, but a photog with a need to be able to take them. Long story short, my race team in AMA has hit rock bottom and will not be at Laguna Seca in another week for the final AMA round. However, my new rookie, Mitchell Pierce, will still be there and riding a Superstock R1. The team owner still wants me to go down and get shots but I can not seem to get credentials. Meaning, they are not replying to my email, not turning me down. Any help here? A name, a number, I just want to do the job that I have been hired already and paid to do.
    I cant offer any help mate but are you able to get any info from SportShooters (I cant find a link to them.. headscratch.gif i think thats what they are called...not my type of forum at all)
  • maczippymaczippy Registered Users Posts: 597 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2007
    Send me an email Brandon.

Andrew
    AutoMotoPhoto® Motorcycle Racing Photography
    Next Race - MotoGP Donington
    :ivar

• BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    email sent, thanks in advance for any help!!!