For Better or Worse...

MarkToddMarkTodd Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
edited September 9, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I submitted my entry for #12. I don't kid myself that I have much chance, but I'm definitely having fun! Let me know what you think. :dunno

Comments

• TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    Hey Mark, cool entry...My thought??

I usually associate "Green" with Jealousy, etc....Green with Envy, Green Eyed Monster.

I associate "blue" with suffocation....He is stuffing his mouth, so I would expect him to be turning "blue" He Can't Breath for being a Greedy Gut.

Just my opinion...

Good Luck and Best of Wishes
    Donna
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • MarkToddMarkTodd Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    Tentacion wrote:
    Hey Mark, cool entry...My thought??

I usually associate "Green" with Jealousy, etc....Green with Envy, Green Eyed Monster.

I associate "blue" with suffocation....He is stuffing his mouth, so I would expect him to be turning "blue" He Can't Breath for being a Greedy Gut.

Just my opinion...

Good Luck and Best of Wishes
    Donna

Thank you very much. I thought the green looked too "Hulkish". I've replaced it with this:

Wise temperance of the stomach is a door to all the virtues. Restrain the stomach, and you will enter Paradise. But if you please and pamper your stomach, you will hurl yourself over the precipice of bodily impurity, into the fire of wrath and fury, you will coarsen and darken your mind, and in this way you will ruin your powers of attention and self-control, your sobriety and vigilance.
    193501697-L.jpg

EXIF
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    That looks cool...He really does look like a Greedy Gut..Laughing.gif (no offense to the model).

One more thing...I love his eyes and they way they bulge...perhaps you could dodge the whites a tad to make them pop and perk...

Just my thoughts again..Laughing.gif
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • JusticeiroJusticeiro Registered Users Posts: 1,177 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    I dig the orange. That is the color traditionally associated with gluttony.
    Cave ab homine unius libri