DPP_0001.jpg

DPP_0002.jpg

3" and counting. w00t

Comments

• Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    Somebody sprayed shaving cream all over your car? :giggle
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    amcamc Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    That shaving cream is working its way up to D.C., and I don't know weather to stay home and hope they close the office (and lose a vacation day if they don't) or waste $11 and two hours for the round trip knowing that once it starts they'll send us home. A dilemma when one begns work at 7am.

Is that a Ford Mustang under the shaving cream?
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    It was even snowing here over the weekend, doesn't hang around for long though!

I like that first shot jds thumb.gifthumb
  • Options
    ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    DPP_0001.jpg

DPP_0002.jpg

3" and counting. w00t
    Only a wee bit of slushy wet stuff in Asheville. :cry You up north from here?

16646401-M.jpg

16646403-M.jpg
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • Options
    spiderspider Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    Looking out my Backdoor in Asheville
    img00111nm.jpg

It was never like this in the Chihuahua desert!

img00099mn.jpg

Gertrude, I told you we should have left last week!
  • Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    I'm over in Maggie Valley we got a pretty good amount, time to go take pictures this morning.
  • Options
    ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    I'm over in Maggie Valley we got a pretty good amount, time to go take pictures this morning.
    Oh ya, I knew that! Sorry! I'm off tomorrow and will be searching for snow....hopefully there'll be some left up north in the elevations.
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • Options
    edited February 28, 2005
    Oh ya, I knew that! Sorry! I'm off tomorrow and will be searching for snow....hopefully there'll be some left up north in the elevations.
    lol, you might be able to find some and might not, higher up you might be able to get into some, most of ours are gone now.
  • Options
    spiderspider Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    More Snow Tonight
    lol, you might be able to find some and might not, higher up you might be able to get into some, most of ours are gone now.
    Channel 13 Weather says 2 to 4 inches tonight north of I-40

beer.gif
  • Options
    edited February 28, 2005
    spider wrote:
    Channel 13 Weather says 2 to 4 inches tonight north of I-40

beer.gif
    Its raining right now here, so hopefully it will turn to snow later tonight again :)