8:51pm CST.
    Cason

www.casongarner.com

5D MkII | 30D | 50mm f1.8 II | 85mm f1.8 | 24-70mm f2.8
    L | 70-200mm f2.8L IS II | Manfrotto 3021BPRO with 322RC2
  • trihokietrihokie Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    invisible gallery
    I have 4 photos that I added some text to and have been trying to upload to smugmug for about an hour now. "Send to smugmug" shows the files as being uploaded but when I click the gallery, it says the gallery is empty. I have reuploaded several time using just about every method of uploading there is--still the gallery is empty. When I pull up my control panel it shows that the gallery exists and that it has 20 photos in it. When I click the gallery, still, there are no photos. here is the gallery:
    http://trihokie.smugmug.com/gallery/3450539
    Are demons controling my computer, or what?
    Thanks

Hokies Rule!
    www.trihokie.com
  • jwwjww Registered Users Posts: 449 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    RTP wrote:
    Me too. Still processing...

8:51pm CST.

Yeah.. not sure what is up. I guess processing is down or way behind. I sent some pics up to a new gallery and after 15 min, still shows as an empty gallery. Usually the first pic shows up as processing within a few seconds. Hopefully something minor.. site seems a bit slow to load as well, but could be unrelated.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    Hi Folks, yes, image processing is a bit behind tonight. Our engineers are working on speeding things up!

Your images will process.
    edited September 9, 2007
    Hi, the photos will process. Hang in there, things are a bit slower tonight in the image processing queue.
  • trihokietrihokie Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, the photos will process. Hang in there, things are a bit slower tonight in the image processing queue.

Thanks Andy, I'll go to bed and check it in the morning.

Hokies Rule!
    www.trihokie.com
  • CasonCason Registered Users Posts: 414 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    Done!
    Cason

www.casongarner.com

5D MkII | 30D | 50mm f1.8 II | 85mm f1.8 | 24-70mm f2.8
    L | 70-200mm f2.8L IS II | Manfrotto 3021BPRO with 322RC2
  • gwsimgwsim Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited September 9, 2007
    Andy wrote:

I've uploaded the same set of images several times, and after a significant time, I still don't see them. This is more than a trivial delay. It is really screwing up my workflow. Does this happen often? I've never experienced anything like this before. All I know is that it is REALLY ANNOYING.
    edited September 9, 2007
    gwsim wrote:
    I've uploaded the same set of images several times, and after a significant time, I still don't see them. This is more than a trivial delay. It is really screwing up my workflow. Does this happen often? I've never experienced anything like this before. All I know is that it is REALLY ANNOYING.
    Ouch - I'm so sorry!

The problem is compounded by re-uploading. Your images will process, we promise. This is not the norm for us, so we appreciate your patience tonight.

I'm so very sorry again for the hassle, and I'm sorry that we made you so angry.

Please know that your images will process.

Thanks.
  • gwsimgwsim Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited September 9, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Ouch - I'm so sorry!

The problem is compounded by re-uploading. Your images will process, we promise. This is not the norm for us, so we appreciate your patience tonight.

I'm so very sorry again for the hassle, and I'm sorry that we made you so angry.

Please know that your images will process.

Thanks.

Ok, thanks...I'm giving up for tonight...I know you guys are on it...
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2007
    gwsim wrote:

My experience shows that, in a rare moment or two, image processing gets slow. Check your Control Panel - Stats - View Log. Showing image processing errors is the default, so click in the "all" link to show what's been queued. Sometimes it even takes a bit of time for them to show that they are queued.

However, all images will be processed and be placed in your galleries.