Newbie in NYC

VivianGVivianG Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited February 28, 2005 in People
On the spur of the moment went into NYC. We drove to NJ met with my brother and his wife and took the train into Penn Station. Ok here we go, you remember the shots that Andy has taken with his camera, get ready, shoot! Well being the typical tourist I couldn’t stop looking around! A million pictures, a million faces go ahead shoot! Oh no what settings it’s late in the day! Family talking away I’m getting lost looking around, camera hanging around my neck. Ok we’ll go to Central Park perfect photo opportunities there. Stop taking the tourist pictures! Compose the shot! Ok so I didn’t get any great shots but I had a blast, had dinner at a great steakhouse and had a wonderful time with my brother. The best shot of the day was driving home and seeing the moon over the city but I didn’t get it lol!

16609663-M.jpg

Comments

• NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    Hi Vivian!

So you got the orange gates too! Nice shot!
    If you wanted some help from Andy you could have just shouted 'Andy!' out loud - it seems he's always walking around the city capturing great shots 062802photo_prv.gif

Two points worth mentioning: you need to be careful when you change font color in your posts. Some of us (me) are using the dgrin default color scheme which has a dark grey background - black text on dark grey doesn't work too good.
    Second thing, when you post and want to embed a photo so it shows as part of your post you need to click on the yellow icon on top with the mountain range type of picture and paste the photo URL there.

I would love to hop over to NY for an afternoon to get some shots 110103_lol_prv.gif!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts