Help! Changing quantity when ordering??

pamela435pamela435 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited September 11, 2007 in SmugMug Support
The answer to this is probably somewhere here but I am low on time and frustrated so thanks in advance for any help.
I have 350+ photos in my cart and there are many I want different quantities of. When I delete the quantity of "1" that is automatically there and change it it literally is taking close to a minute to change and let me continue on. It's taken me 2 hours and Im not even halfway done.
Is there a secret to this that I'm missing?
Thanks!

Comments

• AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2007
    pamela435 wrote:
    The answer to this is probably somewhere here but I am low on time and frustrated so thanks in advance for any help.
    I have 350+ photos in my cart and there are many I want different quantities of. When I delete the quantity of "1" that is automatically there and change it it literally is taking close to a minute to change and let me continue on. It's taken me 2 hours and Im not even halfway done.
    Is there a secret to this that I'm missing?
    Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble! I'm seeing some slowness on the site right now as well. I added 375 photos to my shopping cart so I could see if I have the same trouble with updating quantities. I just highlight the "1" and type a "2" in its place, and then I click my mouse elsewhere on the screen. It takes less than a second for the quantity and price to update.

Are you clicking "update" each time, by chance? When you click "update" it causes the whole page to reload and that can take a while.

-Anne