Options

Prague (Praha), Czech Republic

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited September 12, 2007 in Landscapes
Czech-Republic-Praha-101_8963-Web.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=6cd70e1242b1eb9725324fc515b9a068
Prague is a pure photographic gem. The city, rich in history (over 11 centuries) and culture offers countless sites as tourist attractions. Prague is situated on the River Vltava. Because of its natural beauty Prague has become one of the most visited cities in Europe. There are plentiful places to eat and drink. It is obvious the city has embraced the tourism with its whole heart. Multitude of churches, museums, castles and simply countless old houses can keep your interests for days. I will not hide the city has been the highlight of my European tour and thus it should be no surprise that the my Prague gallery features over 100 images.

Click on the photo or the link to see bigger image

Comments

• Options
    kisikisi Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited September 12, 2007
    cool, thanks for posting! i've only been there once and just for a few days, but i've always thought that prague was one of the most beautiful and visually interesting cities in the world. your photos look great! love the shots of the narrow and winding streets.
    Kimberly Salem Photography
    food, portraits and weddings :D
  • Options
    Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2007
    Thanks Kisi. I've been to Prague now 3 times and I have to say I "want more".
    kisi wrote:
    cool, thanks for posting! i've only been there once and just for a few days, but i've always thought that prague was one of the most beautiful and visually interesting cities in the world. your photos look great! love the shots of the narrow and winding streets.