grandma

ikarieikarie Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited September 22, 2007 in People
This is a potrait of my grandma, it was shot with a sony a100 dslr

Comments

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2007
    Hi Ikarie and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. This is an interesting portrait. I really love dramatic lighting like this. My only complaint about the lighting is that her eyes are totally in the black with no catchlights. I don't know if you can lighten them or not. Your focus seems to be more on her blouse than her face. Is she really this stern or was she playing around with you? Nice Black and white conversion. :D
  • ikarieikarie Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited September 20, 2007
    saurora wrote:
    Hi Ikarie and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. This is an interesting portrait. I really love dramatic lighting like this. My only complaint about the lighting is that her eyes are totally in the black with no catchlights. I don't know if you can lighten them or not. Your focus seems to be more on her blouse than her face. Is she really this stern or was she playing around with you? Nice Black and white conversion. :D

thanks, yea i noticed that too about her eyes, i didnt wanna do anything to them because i wanted here to appear creepish, lol and she isnt really stren she just makes annoying faces when she wants attention. shes a drama queen
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2007
    Ha! That's what I suspected! :D
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2007
    Good composition. Welcome aboard.