edited September 14, 2007 in People
195128474-M-1.jpg

195130583-M-1.jpg

195134578-M-1.jpg

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” -Helmut Newton-

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2007
    Wow! thumb.gif Did you do anything to her eyes? They simply pop from the screen! Very attractive young lady and you did her justice.

Note: Watch you backgrounds - see the third photo for example.
  • GiselleGiselle Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    I agree with Scott, amazing job on the eyes. Maybe try PSing the bush into the right corner. I'm sure she loves them.
    Giselle
  • spinfirespinfire Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    Ack! I think you mean copyright, not copywrite :) Copywrite means something different.

Nice photos. Generally I feel like they are a bit overprocessed, but this is a style decision.
    Canon Digital Rebel XTi
    Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5.
    Canon Speedlite 580EX II, Custom Brackets Flash Bracket. 2x AlienBees AB800, ABR800.
    http://spinfire.smugmug.com/
  • RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    spinfire wrote:
    Ack! I think you mean copyright, not copywrite :) Copywrite means something different.

Nice photos. Generally I feel like they are a bit overprocessed, but this is a style decision.

I actually kind of like this look. So many senior pictures end up looking just like everyone else's. These have a very unique flair, almost a fashion glamour approach.

Beautiful shots of a beautiful girl! clap.gifclap.gif
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    I love that third one. I would crop it much tighter.

I'm not a big fan of the crop on the first which crosses her lip.
  • RustingInPeaceRustingInPeace Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    Processing style
    Thanks for the comments. I will fix my copyright misspelling sometime today. OOPS.

Her eyes are pretty bold without my help. I did however punch up the saturation I have a PS filter setting that renders the effect (slight blur, over saturation, diffuse glow, etc.). It's seems to be a pretty popular style. The girls always seem to pick these shots.

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” -Helmut Newton-
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    These are all very nice compositions. I agree about the BG on #3, and it is very close to having the skin too light....at least on my monitor. Nice job, thanks for sharing.