Options

Sold: 400 5.6 L

KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
edited September 15, 2007 in House of Canon
SOLD

:barbSelling the awesom Canon 400 5.6 L :barb

Due to some very expensive upcoming dental bills I'll be parting with some of my very well loved lenses.:cry Up first is a beauty for wildlife photography. It's light, super sharp, and the biggest bang for the buck in telephotos.:thumb:thumb

The lens is in excellent condition with no visible marks on the body or glass. Ask anyone who has bought from me before, my stuff is kept in pristine condition. It comes with the original soft case and box. I am the original owner. The date code is US1209.

See here for shots taken with this lens: http://creative-khaos.smugmug.com/keyword/canon+400+5p6+l#175441606

I hate to part with this beautiful lens, but I'll get another one some day.

It sells for new on B&H for $1099 and that's without shipping.

I will ship FedEx home to the connected 48 states. No PO Boxes.

:dealPrice (shipping included): Via Paypal - $927 Via Money Order: $900:deal

Comments

• Options
    windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2007
    Khaos wrote:
    wings.gifSelling the awesom Canon 400 5.6 L wings.gif

Due to some very expensive upcoming dental bills I'll be parting with some of my very well loved lenses.:cry Up first is a beauty for wildlife photography. It's light, super sharp, and the biggest bang for the buck in telephotos.thumb.gifthumb

The lens is in excellent condition with no visible marks on the body or glass. Ask anyone who has bought from me before, my stuff is kept in pristine condition. It comes with the original soft case and box. I am the original owner. The date code is US1209.

See here for shots taken with this lens: http://creative-khaos.smugmug.com/keyword/canon+400+5p6+l#175441606

I hate to part with this beautiful lens, but I'll get another one some day.

It sells for new on B&H for $1099 and that's without shipping.

I will ship FedEx home to the connected 48 states. No PO Boxes.

deal.gifPrice (shipping included): Via Paypal - $927 Via Money Order: $900deal.gif

the lens you have for sale is a GREAT DEAL and im sure someone is going to pick it up! Im curious though what else are you going to sell.....

windoze
  • Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2007
    windoze wrote:
    the lens you have for sale is a GREAT DEAL and im sure someone is going to pick it up! Im curious though what else are you going to sell.....

windoze

I'll be putting the 300 4.0 IS L next and after that I'm undecided. Maybe the 24-70 L or the 135 L.
  • Options
    ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2007
    The 400 f5.6L is top notch well worth the asking price!

Keith, super sorry you are in this position, not easy to sell your good glass. Hoping you will be able to start replacing soon. What a bummer.