Playing Paparazzo

RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
edited September 15, 2007 in People
I live across the street from the Royal Theater (Opera) in Madrid. The other day, I noticed a vast number of police vans parked around the area, which is a reliable sign that the Spanish King, Juan Carlos was going to attend a performance. So I grabbed my camera and decided to go play paparazzo for the first time ever. I wriggled my way through the crowd and got to a reasonable shooting position. Naturally, just as the entourage was pulling up to the entrance, my battery died, but I was carrying a spare.
195789444-L.jpg
Juan Carlos Alfonso Víctor María de Borbón y Borbón-Dos Sicilias (whew!)
Since I am most definitely not a monarchist, I can't say that I will hang this one on the wall, but it was fun nevertheless.

Cheers,

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited September 15, 2007
    you oughta get six figures for that at least!-

cool!-
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    Yeah Richard! A nice portrait of the king! I agree w/George...hope you can fetch at least 6 figures for this one. Should be worth it with all the hassle of your battery dying on you. At least you're savvy enough to bring a spare with you. thumb.gif
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    Thanks George and Susan. No shortage of King pics here, so it's probably worth about € .000002. I guess that's six figures :D.