all images & banners disappeared

moguemogue Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
edited September 15, 2007 in SmugMug Support
All images & banners suddenly disappeared! Please help. shilohbear.smugmug.com. Thanks.

lucy

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2007
    Hi Lucy,

Clear all your temp files in Firefox, and then close and reopen. It's all looking fine from here, FF, IE, all browsers really.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/3232596

To clear the cache in Firefox on a Mac, click on "Tools". Then click on "Clear Private Data..." That will bring up a little window. Make sure the check box for Cache is selected and then click on "Clear Private Data Now". That's all there is to it.
  • moguemogue Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
    I did what you suggested and still no images. I also restarted my Mac but alas no go.

lucy
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Lucy,

Clear all your temp files in Firefox, and then close and reopen. It's all looking fine from here, FF, IE, all browsers really.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/3232596

To clear the cache in Firefox on a Mac, click on "Tools". Then click on "Clear Private Data..." That will bring up a little window. Make sure the check box for Cache is selected and then click on "Clear Private Data Now". That's all there is to it.
    Do you get the same in Safari?

Check firefox preferences, make sure you have images enabled.
  • moguemogue Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
    Load images automatically in Firefox Prefs was somehow disabled. Works now. Thanks.

lucy
    Andy wrote:
    Do you get the same in Safari?

Check firefox preferences, make sure you have images enabled.
    mogue wrote:
    Load images automatically in Firefox Prefs was somehow disabled. Works now. Thanks.

lucy
    That will do it. Glad you are sorted out.