AMA Grand National Dirt Track Motorcycle Racing

13»

Comments

• Options
    amadeusamadeus Registered Users Posts: 2,125 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    nerds. both of you! lol3.gif

you're just mad because you know you now have no chance to win the secret prize.
  • Options
    amadeusamadeus Registered Users Posts: 2,125 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2007
    Not too obvious, apparently. naughty.gif That's Wayne Rainey in the chair.

Others: Aaron Gobert, Rich Oliver, Jamie Hacking, Ago, Randy Mamola, Kel Carruthers, Kenny Roberts, Henry Wiles, Chad Reed, Rossi, Rainey, Edwards, and Jamie James. I think that may be Eddie Lawson's head obscured in the back row. I don't know the rest. :cry

we have a winner!. I'd like to thank all of the contestants, (both of you), and the winner of the secret prize is HarveyMushman. A man who obviously knows his new school Yamaha road racing, but is obviously clueless on old school Yamaha motocross.

never the less he won fair and square in a very hotly contested contest.

and here is your SECRET PRIZE!

for his efforts Harvery Mushman will receive one hot date with one hot babe at the restaurant of her choice. your dream date will arrive in style and chaufer you around in this custom mercedes benz. contest rules do apply and this is a DINNER date only and desert will be served by a waiter so before you get any fresh ideas just forget about it.

what you get if you should wangle a second date is strictly your buisness.

so here she is. your dream date secret prize and congratulations Harvey Mushman.

clap.gifbowdown.gifdeal.gifiloveyou.gif:D

191245056-M.jpg
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    thumb.gif Cool thread, Flug. Your, um, style, is probably puzzling folks who haven't been exposed to your act. lol3.gif

The reason your squatting shot looks more interesting is because you put the camera at a height we don't usually see things from. So it becomes different and therefore interesting. It's often a good idea not to shoot from the ordinary standing position, which is familiar and boring.

You need to figure out how to increase your shutter speed, so you can get more action shots in low light. It's just a technique.

Love the thread.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    HarveyMushmanHarveyMushman Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    amadeus wrote:
    we have a winner!. I'd like to thank all of the contestants, (both of you), and the winner of the secret prize is HarveyMushman. A man who obviously knows his new school Yamaha road racing, but is obviously clueless on old school Yamaha motocross.

rolleyes1.gif

never the less he won fair and square in a very hotly contested contest.

and here is your SECRET PRIZE!

for his efforts Harvery Mushman will receive one hot date with one hot babe at the restaurant of her choice. your dream date will arrive in style and chaufer you around in this custom mercedes benz. contest rules do apply and this is a DINNER date only and desert will be served by a waiter so before you get any fresh ideas just forget about it.

so here she is. your dream date secret prize and congratulations Harvey Mushman.

clap.gifbowdown.gifdeal.gifiloveyou.gif:D

191245056-S.jpg

Dinner with a lovely lady! clap.gif And she looks to be the quiet, unassuming type, probably not at all taken by fancy doctor types. :D
    Tim
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 30, 2007
    amadeus wrote:
    Good luck with that... I hear she has very high standards

:hide

rolleyes1.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Good luck with that... I hear she has very high standards

l
    That can't possibly be true. lol3.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au