Options

Where-Where-Where??

mslammersmslammers Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
edited March 1, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
So where do we post our Challenge photos? I thought they were supposed to be in the Challenge announcement thread with separate posting for comments. It looks like lots are posted for comments with few actually in the Challenge thread.:dunno

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2005
    mslammers wrote:
    So where do we post our Challenge photos? I thought they were supposed to be in the Challenge announcement thread with separate posting for comments. It looks like lots are posted for comments with few actually in the Challenge thread.ne_nau.gif

you post 'em right here mel, just where you've put your entry :D

the other threads are where entrants are seeking comments and critique .. sort of holding areas, one thread per entrant, for their "working images" during the challenge period. if you look in the challenge thread, you'll see that several folks including you have already entered (properly) there.

you may change your entry at any time up until the close of the challenge.

good luck, and i hope this answers your question?
  • Options
    mslammersmslammers Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2005
    Thanks Andy
    andy wrote:
    you post 'em right here mel, just where you've put your entry :D

the other threads are where entrants are seeking comments and critique .. sort of holding areas, one thread per entrant, for their "working images" during the challenge period. if you look in the challenge thread, you'll see that several folks including you have already entered (properly) there.

you may change your entry at any time up until the close of the challenge.

good luck, and i hope this answers your question?
    That is what I thought, but seeing so many threads with the photos not in the Challenge thread, I thought "maybe I missed something"thumb.gif
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 1, 2005
    mslammers wrote:
    That is what I thought, but seeing so many threads with the photos not in the Challenge thread, I thought "maybe I missed something"thumb.gif
    That's just us scaredy-cats who wait 'til the last minute to post in the actual challenge thread. rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    That's just us scaredy-cats who wait 'til the last minute to post in the actual challenge thread. rolleyes1.gif

You said it Angleo... rolleyes1.gif

peace.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery