Fs: 300 4.0 Is L

KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
edited November 9, 2007 in House of Canon
:barbSelling a fantastic Canon 300 4.0 IS L:barb

Up next in my clearing of lenses to get money to pay for my expensive dental bills (don't ever get diabetes and gum disease).:cry

The lens is in excellent condition.:thumb The date code is UL0601. I'm the second owner of this lens.

It doesn't "look" brand new, but it doesn't look used either. I'm very picky and take great care of my equipment, so I'm very particular. You may find some minor marks around the tripod mount and if you look really hard, and I mean really hard, you might see wear near the bottom. It's so minor it won't even show in a photograph of the lens. Again, I'm picky, which is good for you.

I hate to part with this beautiful lens, but I'll get another one some day. It is sharp. I mean sharp.

Shots taken with this lens: http://creative-khaos.smugmug.com/keyword/canon+300+4+is+l#152243231

It sells for new on B&H for $1150 and that's without shipping.

It comes with the soft case. I do not have the original box.

I will ship FedEx home to the connected 48 states. No PO Boxes.

:dealPrice (shipping included): Via Paypal - $930 Via Money Order: $905:deal

Comments

• KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2007
    wings.gifdealPRICE DROP!deal.gifbarb
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    I have this lens and it's fantastic. A very balanced lens on camera and easy to hand hold even for a gal. Even I can get sharp photos with it! :D Sorry you're having to give this up Keith and for all your health issues.
  • HarleyPugsHarleyPugs Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
    Pm....
    Khaos wrote:
    wings.gifdealPRICE DROP!deal.gifbarb

Sent you a PM
    HarleyPugs wrote:
    Sent you a PM

replied
    edited October 23, 2007
    Still available. I'll post pics this weekend. I had request for that a long time ago, but I've been too busy. Surgery and all.
  • CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2007
    Dang you could have put it up a couple days agao before I ordered my 70-200IS.
    Im sure it will be gone in no time. Wish I could get rich quick :0 Hope you feel better soon.
  • cpagilitycpagility Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Khaos wrote:
    Still available. I'll post pics this weekend. I had request for that a long time ago, but I've been too busy. Surgery and all.

What is the price?
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 26, 2007
    cpagility wrote:
    What is the price?
    right up in the first post...
    Khaos wrote:
    deal.gifPrice (shipping included): Via Paypal - $935 Via Money Order: $910deal.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• cpagilitycpagility Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited October 27, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    right up in the first post...

Sorry the post below it said Price Drop and that confused me.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 28, 2007
    cpagility wrote:
    pretty common. i encourage folks to keep their first post up to date with the current price, but it's also alright to bump your thread and call attention to such edits thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited November 8, 2007
    Bump!

I can't believe its been so hard to sell such a nice lens. headscratch.gif My 400 went fast. This one, it doesn't want to leave me.:gone
  • claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2007
    You knwo, I'd love to jump on it, but the carpet guys showing up tomorrow morning will be wanting a check and my wife will be expecting new carpet on the floor when she gets home. ne_nau.gif What's a gear-a-holic to do? :cry
    edited November 9, 2007
    You knwo, I'd love to jump on it, but the carpet guys showing up tomorrow morning will be wanting a check and my wife will be expecting new carpet on the floor when she gets home. ne_nau.gif What's a gear-a-holic to do? :cry

Take a picture of new carpet with this lens and show her how much sharper the carpet looks on the PC screen?ne_nau.gifD
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2007
    cpagility wrote:

All that happens is that the original price is edited by the seller with the updated price. You can see the post been edited by looking at the very bottom of their post. I can be a little confusing if your not used to it.