a Man, a Dog & a Boy

PaulThomasMcKeePaulThomasMcKee Registered Users Posts: 429 Major grins
edited September 20, 2007 in People
This is my 1st time to post here outside of the LPS series, so I'm not sure I've got this in the right place...

Taken at Muir Beach. I like the tensions, angles and relative sizes of the subjects.

198055168-L.jpg

Comments

• Scotty_RScotty_R Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2007
    Well done...a very touching portrait finely executed. I don't know if that's Dad in the picture or Grandpa, but they should have this one delivered in a nice frame to enjoy for many years.
    Scotty
  • 1pocket1pocket Registered Users Posts: 299 Major grins
    I peaked at your gallery and was struck by how consistently effective your compositions are -- you have a nice uncluttered style. This one too, of course.
    My humble gallery...
    www.steveboothphotography.com

Pool/Billiards specific...
    www.poolinaction.com
  • PaulThomasMcKeePaulThomasMcKee Registered Users Posts: 429 Major grins
    Scotty_R wrote:
    Well done...a very touching portrait finely executed. I don't know if that's Dad in the picture or Grandpa, but they should have this one delivered in a nice frame to enjoy for many years.

Thanks for your kind words.

It didn't appear at the time that they knew each other...the man and boy came from different directions, stopped breifly for this encounter, then continued off on their individual paths.
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    This is my 1st time to post here outside of the LPS series, so I'm not sure I've got this in the right place...

Taken at Muir Beach. I like the tensions, angles and relative sizes of the subjects.

198055168-L.jpg
    I like this composition.
    There is something from real life: a boy and a dog are 'close souls'. And their contact says about it.
    Yuri
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    Good eye Paul, I like this. The shoreline is a great place for capturing encounters of this type. :D