Lightroom "Title" Metadata

winterminutewinterminute Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited September 21, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is it possible to make SmugMug show the metadata property "Title". Right now flickr uses it as a title, but smugmug doesn't really have a title and instead shows a caption. My photos get uploaded to both places which means I'd have to put the same string in both properties, however, in flickr Title and Caption and both show (above and below) the photos which looks silly.

Ideally, SmugMug would show TITLE (either in addition to or in place of Caption), but I don't know if this is possible.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2007
    Hi, thanks for the feature request!
  • westiswestis Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited September 21, 2007
    Is it possible to make SmugMug show the metadata property "Title". Right now flickr uses it as a title, but smugmug doesn't really have a title and instead shows a caption. My photos get uploaded to both places which means I'd have to put the same string in both properties, however, in flickr Title and Caption and both show (above and below) the photos which looks silly.

Ideally, SmugMug would show TITLE (either in addition to or in place of Caption), but I don't know if this is possible.

Great suggestion indeed! Related to this would be to have a way to show the location metadata, or alternatively (like Flickr) turn them into keywords.
  • winterminutewinterminute Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited September 21, 2007
    Originally, I was asking to see if this was possible, but since we're turning it into a feature request, I would love to see a GoggleMap/LocalLive link generated from the lat/long data stored in EXIF.

Any idea when this might shw up? Come to think of it, how often does SmugMug add features? Do they do small frequent incremental updates or infrequent major updates?