SmugMaps problems

JDEORTAJDEORTA Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
edited September 21, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

I'm fairly new to SM, I tried to use the map but having problems with it.
I can't get more than one picture per location and the map only zooms in to my locations when I'm logged on. If I log off and go to my page the zoomed out map shows but thats it. Any advise?
Thanks in advance.

Jose
Jose D.
Canon 40D
EF 28-135 IS USM
Speedlight 580EX II

www.deortaphotography.com

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2007
    JDEORTA wrote:
    Hi,

I'm fairly new to SM, I tried to use the map but having problems with it.
    I can't get more than one picture per location and the map only zooms in to my locations when I'm logged on. If I log off and go to my page the zoomed out map shows but thats it. Any advise?
    Thanks in advance.

Jose
    Hi Jose,

Welcome to Digital Grin wave.gif

Can you give us a link to your website, so we can have a look and see what is going on? If you can let us know what some of the photos are that have geographical data on them, that would be great!

Let us know if you have any questions.
  • JDEORTAJDEORTA Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Jose,

Welcome to Digital Grin wave.gif

Can you give us a link to your website, so we can have a look and see what is going on? If you can let us know what some of the photos are that have geographical data on them, that would be great!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the welcome.
    my page is www.jdeorta.smugmug.com
    now I'm having trouble not being able to select if I want to hide or show the map eek7.gif . This is what it looks like when I'm logged in. The pictures don't have the geographical data but I was inputing the long and lat manually, I mostly want a couple pics club events on the map . I can deal w/o it but I would like to use the map . hope this makes sense to youheadscratch.gif Thanks for helping me out.

Jose
    Jose D.
    Canon 40D
    EF 28-135 IS USM
    Speedlight 580EX II

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    JDEORTA wrote:
    now I'm having trouble not being able to select if I want to hide or show the map eek7.gif .
    Looks like we might have broken something :uhoh , hold on, I'll look in to it thumb.gif
    ivar wrote:
    Looks like we might have broken something :uhoh , hold on, I'll look in to it thumb.gif

Ok, now it gives me the option to show or hide. This is what I mean when I mentioned it will only show the zoomed in map when I'm logged in but when showing when I logg offheadscratch.gif
    Jose D.
    Canon 40D
    EF 28-135 IS USM
    Speedlight 580EX II

logged off
    Jose D.
    Canon 40D
    EF 28-135 IS USM
    Speedlight 580EX II