Options

20D, 30D, 70-200 f/4...

Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
edited September 21, 2007 in House of Canon
...plus a 75-300 IS lens are no longer needed by me once I get my hands on a 40D as a backup for my ID MKIIn.

I have recieved a quote from KEH camera brokers for $1,362 for these items. I have dealt with them before and was paid more than the original quote. So...I don't over estimate the condition or value of my gear.

Cameras come with all the original stuff (unless there is a cord I can't find) and a 1gb, and a 2gb CF card (sandisk extreme III).

Since I'd rather see someone on this forum profit from my desires, here is the deal: You buy a new 40D from B&H ( I like these guys), send it to my address and I will send you my gear...properly packaged and shipped to your CONUS address. No ups or extras!

I save the hassle and you get a good deal. No seperating items or other deal will be accepted. If no one is interested, I will just deal with KEH and B&H on my own.

There is no hidden agenda here. The gear is in good working order. The 20D has 22K clicks and the 30D has 32K. The 70-200 f/4 non IS lens is nearly perfect. The 75-300 IS has been knocked around a little cosmetically but works fine.

Pm if interested. (for some reason Troy comes to mind):rofl

Comments