Options

Traded: Canon 17-40MM F/4L USM

sbaloghsbalogh Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited October 7, 2007 in House of Canon
Manufactured March, 2006. Excellent condition, asking $575.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 25, 2007
    sbalogh wrote:

Bump
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 25, 2007
    sbalogh wrote:
    Bump
    How about some more details? This is your only posting on this forum, so perhaps you can understand the hesitation. Any ebay references? Photos of the lens to add some confidence?

thanks, and good luck!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited September 26, 2007
    Reference
    DoctorIt wrote:
    How about some more details? This is your only posting on this forum, so perhaps you can understand the hesitation. Any ebay references? Photos of the lens to add some confidence?

thanks, and good luck!

Good point, I will get a photo up later (It's early, just got up on my way to work). Im not an E-bay user, I have sold a Sigma 20mmF1.8 on Fred Miranda (Username SteveMKII). I prefer selling on forums where I either know a lot of people personally like the MMBA forum, or a specific forum like this one or Miranda's (whch now charges for use). Most items I've sold on the internet are on www.MMBA.org where I post under my first and last name Steve Balogh ( mostly mountain bike related items, MMBA=Michigan Mountain Bike Association). I do have this lens for sale there also as I know there's a lot of Canon users there.

I've been a Smugmug pro userfor a couple years now, I sell mostly photos from bike races, which I also participate in as well.

I know too many people that have been ripped off on E-bay, or other attempts made. I have recenlty however, donated a wheelset to the MMBA which they sold on E-bay for a good price. (I get a tax-benefit for that as well).

If you go to my website www.sb.smugmug.com and look at the Willow Run Airshow featured gallery, all of the static ground shots of airplanes I used this 17-40 lens on. I used it in many other galleries, but this is the easiest to see. In the others the pics from this lens are buried in many other photos taken with other lenses.

I'll dig out the macro and shoot some pics later this evening - Thanks!
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    right on, thanks Steve! and welcome to dgrin wave.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    Pics
    DoctorIt wrote:
    right on, thanks Steve! and welcome to dgrin wave.gif

Thanks!

Here's the pics:200870151-S.jpg

http://www.sb.smugmug.com/gallery/1234450#200870151

For some reason I can't get a photo to show up, the link will take you to the gallery where I have items for sale.
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2007
    Traded
    sbalogh wrote:

I traded this lens and a couple others for some other items I needed.